School Break Camp
The YMCA's School Break Camps give children the chance to continue to learn and grow even when school is out of session. All camps are led by caring adult mentors dedicated to teaching kids important character values and life skills that can help them do better in school, learn new skills and explore their interests and passions.
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Registration start date: Feb. 6
- Camp dates: March 30 and April 2-6
- Camp hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Before and After Care hours: 6:30-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
- March 30: $35/member, $45/non-member
- April 2-6: $145/member, $175/no-nmember
- Contact: Megan Gass at 615-889-2632 or via email
Search for and sign up for upcoming camps using our secure online registration site.