Have the Best Summer Ever
No two weeks at Enrichment Camp are the same. Throughout the summer, we feature different themes filled with new activities, new experiences and new memories. Whether it’s playing a new sport, learning about science and nature or exploring their creativity, your child will build confidence and bonds to last a lifetime.
Day Camp at a Glance
- Ages: 5-12 (must have completed kindergarten)
- Registration Starts: Jan. 22
- Camp Dates: May 29-Aug. 8
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Before/After Care Hours: 6:30-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Free Swim Instruction: Once again this summer, we'll be offering free water safety instruction to all day camp participants who don’t pass our YMCA Swim Test. Learn More More information: Contact Ruthie Klontz at 615-889-2632 or via email.
Cost per Week
|Registration Period||YMCA Members||Non-Members|
|Early (Jan. 22-Feb. 12)||$145||$175|
|Regular (Feb. 13-April 30)||$155||$185|
|Late (Starts May 1)||$165||$195|
Note: A non-refundable $25 per week deposit is due at time of registration.
Sign up now!
Click on the button below to register your camper's spot using our secure online registration site.
Select a week below to view available camps. Click on a camp's theme to learn more about that theme.
|May. 29-Jun. 1||Summer Celebration|
|Jun. 4-Jun. 8||Sports of All Sorts|
|Jun. 11-Jun. 15||Superhero Training|
|Jun. 18-Jun. 23||Time Travelers|
|Jun. 25-Jun. 29||Mad Scientists|
|Jul. 2-Jul. 6||Carnival Camp|
|Jul. 9-Jul. 13||The Arts|
|Jul. 16-Jul. 20||Once Upon a Time|
|Jul. 23-Jul. 27||Splash Camp|
|Jul. 30-Aug. 3||Y-Spy|
|Aug. 6-Aug. 8||Camp Rewind|