Camp Little Y
A special camp experience for younger campers, Camp Little Y gives campers a taste of many of the activities that older campers are experiencing each week, but with age-appropriate variations. Campers will enjoy a mix of indoor and outdoor time, with lots of crafts, swimming and games. There are no field trips for this camp.
Day Camp at a Glance
- Ages: 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
- Registration Starts: Jan. 22
- Camp Dates: May 29-Aug. 8
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Before/After Care Hours: 6:30-9 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Free Swim Instruction: Once again this summer, we'll be offering free water safety instruction to all day camp participants who don’t pass our YMCA Swim Test. Learn More More information: Contact Ruthie Klontz at 615-889-2632 or via email.
Cost per Week
|Registration Period||YMCA Members||Non-Members|
|Early (Jan. 22-Feb. 12)||$145||$175|
|Regular (Feb. 13-April 30)||$155||$185|
|Late (Starts May 1)||$165||$195|
Note: A non-refundable $25 per week deposit is due at time of registration.
Sign up now!
Click on the button below to register your camper's spot using our secure online registration site.