Attention YMCA Preschool Participants:
The YMCA of Middle Tennessee has moved to a new software system for online payments.
How to get started with online payments
If you previously had an account to make online preschool payments:
- Go to our new online payments site and click on the "Find Account" link at the bottom of the middle box labeled "I want to set up online access for my account." A menu labeled "Find My Account" should then appear.
- Enter your last name, date of birth and home ZIP code to help the new system locate your account.
- If the system is able to locate your account, you will be prompted to enter an email address. Please enter the email address you used to make online payments under our previous system. You do not need enter any billing information.
- If your account cannot be located or you do not remember your previous email address, call our Operations Center at 615-742-7328 to have your account set up for you.
- Please do not sign up for a new account if the system cannot find you. This will result in the creation of an extra account that will not have your child care registration information associated with it.
If you have not previously paid for child care online:
Call our Operations Center at 615-742-7328 to have an account established for you. We must create an account over the phone for you to make sure your child care registration is correctly associated with our new system.
Contact the YMCA of Middle Tennessee's Operations Center at 615-742-7328. The center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.