Parent/Child Swim Lessons
Ages 6 months-3 years
The parent/child swim program introduces infants and toddlers to the joys of swimming for the first time under the care and love of their parents.
Under the guidance of a Y-certified swim instructor, children as young as six months old:
- Learn how to breathe while in the water
- Submerge underwater for the first time
- Learn how to kick and float
- Receive encouragement and coaching from their parents
- Interact with other children in an aquatic environment
As a parent, you will learn about the importance of supervision, water safety and how to encourage and guide your child to become more more familiar with being in the water.
Search for and sign up for upcoming classes using our secure online registration site.