Youth Swim Team
YMCA swim teams offer youth the chance to experience the enormous health benefits of swimming while enjoying the fun, excitement and character lessons that come with being a member of a competitive swim team. Swim teams at the Y help both novice and more experienced swimmers improve their strokes and technique through regular practices. Team members are also given the chance to enter competitive swim meets.
About the Clarksville Area YMCA Swim Team
Participation Requirements: Swim team members must be able to pass the YMCA's swim test and complete the following
- Complete 100 yards of Freestyle, Backstroke, and Breaststroke with proper technique without stopping
- Complete 50 yards of Butterfly with the proper technique without stopping
- Properly complete a starting dive
- Properly complete a backstroke start
- Properly complete a flip turn
- Monthly Cost: $75/members, $115/non-members
- Summer Season Dates: May 30-August 13
- Practice Schedule:
- Summer: Monday-Friday 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- School Year: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4:30-5:30 p.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Register for Swim Team
For more information: Kadi Smith at email@example.com or 931-647-2376 .
Visit your swim team's website.